Based on articles 15 and 16 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, we inform you that Tea By King, with address at 12680 NW 32ND CT, SUNRISE, FL 33323, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection
Tea By King understands and respects the privacy rights of its customers. We want you to feel safe about using teabyking.com to ask for gifts, so we promise to protect the information we collect. Therefore, we operate our websites in accordance with GDPR and other applicable laws on data protection and data security. We have prepared a policy on how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect information to improve the shopping experience of all our customers. These are the types of information we collect:
Personal information you provide: We may collect personal information when you provide it to us, such as when you place an order through our website and / or register with an account with us. The types of information we may collect from you directly include your:
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Credit card or other payment information
- User-generated content, posts and other content that you submit to Tea By King sites
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide us
Personal information collected automatically: When you visit our websites, we may receive and store certain types of information.
- When you interact with our services, we receive information from your devices. For example; your IP address, browsing history, etc.
- We also collect your location and web browser. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content.
How do we use your personal information?
We process your personal data to provide you with a higher quality of services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, provide you with a useful customer service and provide personalized advertising and marketing. We may also use your personal information to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate suspicious, fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may use your personal information for the following:
- To register the address and other information necessary for communication,
- Be able to inform public officials in accordance with the legislation in case of a request for public safety matters,
- To inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested, regarding the interests that customers give us.
- Know the profile of our clients and use them in the analysis of the customer environment, in various marketing and advertising activities and conduct surveys in electronic and / or physical media through organizations contracted to provide customer satisfaction in this context,
- Offer suggestions to our clients by our contracted institutions and management partners and inform our clients about our services,
- Evaluate customer complaints and suggestions related to our services,
- Comply with our legal obligations and use our rights derived from current legislation.
Who do we share your personal information with?
The exchange of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of their consent and, as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, personal data is shared with the courts and other public institutions due to our legal obligations. We work with external service providers, for example to prepare and deliver orders. The contracted third party services have access to personal information to provide the services we perform and to provide quality control of the services provided, but cannot use it for other purposes. Technical and legal precautions are taken to avoid rights violations during the transfer of data to third parties. However, Te By King will not be responsible for violating third-party data protection policies and the third party’s risk area.
Your personal data may be shared with;
- Tea By King shareholders,
- Direct / indirect subsidiaries,
- Institutions and organizations with which we have partnered to carry out our activities,
- Institutions from which we obtain storage services for our data in the cloud environment,
- Contracted institutions that provide us with a service of sending commercial electronic messages to our clients
- Banks hired
- Several national and foreign agencies, advertising companies, survey companies and other third parties, for marketing purposes, in order to provide customer service and satisfaction.
How do we store and protect your personal data?
We have the responsibility of establish the necessary organization and taking and applying technical measures for the protection of the confidentiality and integrity of personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in force. We inform you that we are aware of our obligation to protect personal data; We are conducting penetration tests at periodic intervals in accordance with international and national technical standards that cover the confidentiality of the data and we are always updating our data processing policies.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights in relation to your personally identifiable information. You can access and confirm that your personal data remains correct and updated or choose whether you wish to receive material from us or from some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page.
If you want more information in relation to your rights or wish to exercise any of them, you can also contact us through EMAIL. You have the right to request that:
- Provide access to any personal information we have about you;
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Update any personally identifiable information that is outdated or incorrect;
- Delete any personal information we have about you;
- Restrict the way we process your personal information;
- Transmit your personal information to a third party service provider; or
- Provide you with a copy of any personal information we have about you in a common and machine-readable format.
We are also required to notify you of any data breach without undue delay afterwards, especially when the breach may result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
The services we provide are not directed to a child and we do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under 13 or an equivalent minimum age in the corresponding jurisdiction. If you realize that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Contact for privacy rights
If you have questions or concerns about how we process your personal data:
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and write “DPO” in the title.
- You can call: 786-6144904
- You can send a letter to: 12680 NW 32ND CT, SUNRISE, FL 33323.